by Dr. Ashwini Mokashi ©
Wishing You a Happy New Year!
As the year is drawing to a close, it is time for reflection. The pandemic and its aftermath influenced all walks of life. At the ‘Philosophy and Happiness, LLC’ we took a look at what we achieved this year. Here is a short glimpse of 2020:
- Dr. Ashwini Mokashi’s book ‘Sapiens and Sthitaprajna’ is recognised by American Philosophers Practioners Association as a text and reference book.
- The book is also recognized by the Ancient Philosophy Society in the USA.
Dr. Mokashi’s Talks:
- A Talk hosted by the Global Garje Marathi platform on ‘Pursuit of Happiness during the Pandemic’
- A Talk hosted by APPA on ‘Wisdom Leads to Happiness’
- A Talk hosted by Princeton University Hindu Life Program on ‘Sapiens and Sthitaprajna’
- A series of four Talks hosted by Gurudev Ranade Facebook Group on the book ‘Gita As a Philosophy of God-Realization’ by Gurudev Prof. R.D. Ranade
- A Talk hosted by a group of Indian Philosophical Counselors on ‘Sapiens and Sthitaprajna’
- Led Monthly Discussions on a variety of books in the Humanities at the Humanities Group of the Princeton Research Forum, NJ
Dr. Mokashi’s 2020 Publications:
- An e-book version of ‘Sapiens and Sthitaprajna’ by Ashwini Mokashi available online on Amazon, and Barnes and Noble websites
- Various Blog Articles published on Philosophical topics.
- Published a scholarly article for American Philosophical Practitioners Association
- San Diego Independent Scholars’ Organization published a piece by Dr. Mokashi on ‘Ancient Wisdom Leads to Happiness in the Time of Covid-19’
Dr. Mokashi’s Teaching:
- Designed and Taught a course ‘Wisdom Leads to Happiness’ at the Evergreen Forum at Princeton, NJ
Dr. Mokashi’s Social Work
- Montgomery Emergency Medical Services team and Dr. Mokashi organized six Blood-drives during the pandemic and collected enough blood units that would save the lives of 474 people. Breaking news in themontynews.org
Dr. Mokashi’s Business Interests:
- The popular blog has turned into a small business venture, with Dr. Mokashi as the Founder and President of ‘Philosophy and Happiness, LLC’.
- ‘Philosophy and Happiness, LLC’ in New Jersey offers
- Philosophical Coaching and Counseling service
- Philosophical Talks
- Workshops on various philosophical and social topics will start soon
- Work with organizations on ethical concerns consulting will start soon
Dr. Mokashi’s HR Consulting Work
- Business Partner and Advisor for ‘IMATMI.com’, Intellect Mind & Talent Management Innovations, an HR Consulting Firm.
Upcoming Writing Plans:
- Translation of ‘Sapiens and Sthitaprajna’ in some regional Indian Languages – work-in-progress
- Book on Meditation – work-in-progress
- An article in the APPA journal – Indian Perspective – submitted
- Network with various Universities and organizations for Philosophical Education and Talks
Thank you to all our readers, editors, clients, colleagues, friends, and well-wishers from various walks of life! Without you, this journey would not have been so beautiful!!!
2 thoughts on “Happy New Year 2021”
Congratulations, Ashwini! Your achievements in 2020 speak volumes about the strength of your ideas. I admire your ability to make practical engagements with abstract concepts. All the best in 2021!
Thanks so much 🙏