I am very grateful to all those who have supported us through 2022 and made it productive and memorable!
Here are some of the highlights:
Thank you to the two institutions with which I am currently connected!
- As a member of the Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies, Oxford, UK
- As an academic council member of the Academy of Comparative Philosophy and Religion, Belgaum, India
Thank you to these organizations for hosting my talks!
- An in-person talk to the Pali Department of SP Pune University in India, June 2022
- An online webinar for the members of ACPR, India, May 2022
- An online webinar for Lucknow University in India, March 2022
- An online talk at the International Conference of Philosophical Counseling, January 2022, New Delhi, India
Thank you to ACPR for publishing two articles in the ‘Pathway to God’ journal.
Thank you to Shri Manoj Govindraj for continuing with the ‘Kabiriyat’ program on the philosophy and music of Saint Kabir – published on YouTube
Thank you to the clients who sought Philosophical Counseling and worked successfully on improving their quality of life!
Thank you to all the readers and viewers for their curiosity about searching for answers to Philosophical questions!
We wish all of you a very Happy, Prosperous and Productive 2023!